Not much to say here but only that it's fast, easy and oh soooo good! I call these Chicago style nachos (hence the name). What better way to get your protein, greens and dairy? But of course you can't forget the beer that goes alongside with it. So what you waiting for? Get cooking and always remember you can control the heat level but I strongly advise against that. Smacznego!
chipotle in adobo
1. Cut up the corn tortilla into 8 pieces. Start by cutting it in half, then cut both of those pieces in half and finally cut the remainder until you have all 8 pieces.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil into the pan over medium heat. Place the corn tortillas in the pan and allow to cook for 1 minute on each side. Take out and set aside on paper towel.
3. Cut the Andouille sausage into slices or bite size pieces. Place the sausage in a pan and let cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden. Set aside.
4.Roast the poblano pepper over a stove on each side until charred. Clean the pepper with a paper towel making sure to get all of the rubber skin off.
5. Place 1 chipotle, a table spoon of adobo sauce, 1 poblano pepper, 2 tablespoons of sour cream 1 medium tomato, and 1 tablespoon of honey into a food processor. Blend for 30 seconds or until fully incorporated and smooth.
6. Place the Avocado, sour cream and lime juice into a food processor and blend until smooth for about 15 seconds.
7. Melt 1/2 cup of chihuahua queso and reserving the other 1/2 cup to spoon over nachos.
8. Start assembling by placing a layer of tortillas on the bottom. Followed by the andoulle sausage, chihuahua queso, avocado crema, chipotle sauce and green onions. Repeat 2 more times.